I’m beyond happy that Fabulouslymom.com was one of the 11 bloggs nominated for The Sunshine blogger award by IliketoDabble.com. Thank you So much.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, the blogger is required to write a post in which they:
Thank the blogger who nominated them and link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them
Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 new questions to answer.
Notify your nominees and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
again thank you so much iliketodabble.com . Feels so good to know Fabulouslymom.com is reaching the fellow bloggers and leaving good impression on them.
here are my ANSWERS to ILIKETODABBLE.COM S QUESTIONS.
- How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for around two years now, but i have not been consistent.
- What made you want to start a blog?
What made me start blogging is the fact that lot of people who had a peek on my life thought that i should share my experiences with other people. I’m a muslim girl from a small town in Morocco. growing up i always knew that there was a much bigger world beyond the hills surrounding my town. A world that is different from what i knew, multiple cultures, religions, people, food, beauty…to be lived, met and experienced. I stepped out of my comfort zone to learn, grow, love, and be loved. To make my dreams come true and simply live not survive! So sharing is caring and thats why I’m sharing….
- What are your goals this year for your blog?
My main goal right now is to be more consistent on my blog. maybe post about 3 posts per week!
- What is your favorite thing about having a blog?
Once my friend told me that “sweet things in life are much sweeter when shared.” I believe that’s true. So my favorite thing about having a blog is sharing whatever it is Iknow, experienced, tried, and loved.
- What is your least favorite thing about having a blog?
my least favourite thing is the that I’m not consistent.
- If you could go back in time to when you first started your blog and give yourself some advice, what would it be?
“be more consistent Nora….!!”
- What is the biggest struggle you have with your blog?
At the beginning my struggle was reaching a larger audience but i got better over time. I’m taking baby steps and trying to make this experience as positive and stress free as possible.
- Do you monetize your blog and if so, how?
- What are some of your hobbies outside of your blog?
I love cooking moroccan or international cuisine, enjoy dancing, running, and doing makeup/hair and photography.
- Who is your favorite blogger?
i love many bloggers but if i have to chose one it would be Mama Natural!
- Give us something to think about! A good ‘last thought’ about blogging and life lessons! What is something you would like to tell your readers?
I would simply say make the best out of every situation! We always have the choice to make the best out of every situation! If it won’t matter a year from now…don’t stress about it!
if you have been nominated, here are the question you need to answer.
- what motivate you the most to blog?
- share a post you are so proud of?
- how many times you blog per week?
- what’s your favourite book?
- why did you start blogging?
- what made you chose your blog’s niche?
- how you get yourself motivated to write in your blog?
- give an advice to all the bloggers who just started?
- do you love blogging?
- who is your favourite blogger?
- who inspire you the most in life generally?
remember to have fun with it and stay fabulous!